Saturday, June 1, 2013

Early June Updates

Hi guys! Hope you're having a good day. I have a few updates that I  have in store for you: [If you aren't familiar with my blog, SOPHIE dans le metro, click here.]

-A new URL! If you only have the link for http://plainlysophie.wordpress.com, it's okay- you'll automatically get transferred to http://plainlysophie.com
-I also added some new follow buttons for Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
-I have a Blog Lovin account now, you can follow me on there using the link provided in my blog: go to:: Sidebar>Elsewhere>Follow me on blog lovin. 
-In the side bar, I added an inspirations widget. It has links to some of the blogs that inspire me the most! (This is something I was asked to do).

That's it for now, but it isn't really very little!

The latest posts:
May 27: What doesn't kill you doesn't always make you stronger.
June 1: My dog is too chubby. [Photo Album]
June 1: Save The Whales! [Extras Post: Life and Issues]  


xx,
Sophie

P.S. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment